Monday, May 14, 2007

WOW

Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful outpouring of support. We sent our adoption notice out today to friends and family and I need to thank everyone who responded. Your prayers are so appreciated. It's pretty freaky to think we are less than a week away.

While we are in Ukraine, I will be doing what I can to help out the Independent Ukrainian Broadcasters Association. I'm excited to be a part of the cool stuff that they are trying to do (If I can only get them on board with Miranda Lambert :-)). I hope to do a few sessions for them. We f9und out today that we should be able to have internet the entire time we are away. Great news. If we figure out the time zones we may try to set us a few voice chats on yahoo instant messenger. Stay here for details. (sorry the radio guys in me)

PEACE!

marty

No comments: