Sunday, April 04, 2004

Mary Here,
Well, we made it to Paris. When we landed it was raining, but warm-around 50 degrees. The flight was very long, but the Airbus was very, very nice. It is amazing how much foot rests and little head supports can make you feel much more comfortable. For dinner, Jim "won"-I chose Chicken, he chose pasta. I had 3 very small pieces of chicken in my dinner, and I'm talking smaller than bite siize. He had meat filled pasta, so he got much more meat-very important in our high protein diet requirements. Oh well. Then there is breakfast on the plane-all carbs! They did have a yogurt, so that was at least a little protein!

The cleaning crew here is on strike, so the terminal is a trash pit. No kidding. It looks terrible. Hopefully, they will get that worked out soon. We changed some money, found a table and had a quick bite, while updating here. Jim is good at finding the hot spots.

Our flight leaves here in about 2 hours to Kyiv, so once we get through everything there, and get to our hotel/apartment, I will be ready to crash. I'm just not sleeping on the planes, and 2 nights of it is wearing on me. One good night of sleep should fix everything. Then we have a day or two to explore before our appointment.

Signing off for now.

No comments: