Monday, July 09, 2007

Adjusting Just fine!

Joey has been home for almost 2 weeks now and things are going fine! He is getting into his schedule and back to his much needed naps. We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and he loves the water (but he is fearless and sinks like a rock.). Swimming lessons start today. We have a pond in the back yard and getting him sea worthy is priority #1!

So far doctor visits have been good--- ENT and Eye doc gave him a clean bill of health--- cardio, Down Syndrome clinic, Genetics, TB Clinic and ortho are next week.

LIFE UPDATE   
I was SHOCKED to be terminated from my job my very first day back from FMLA. My lawyers won't let me say any more about it right now, but I look forward to sharing the incredible story as soon as I can.

Matt has to be in the hospital for the next few days and I am on the road hunting for a job...so things will be crazed. I'm sure everything will work out, but we sure did not need this added stress.

More soon!

PEACE


Jim and Mary

No comments: